Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tired

Why to screen writers use fowl words to make points? Seriously, does the word F*** really get your points across? I know I know, I say it from time to time. And I shouldn't, but when I do say it it is always with anger. I guess that is more proof that evil can live in words. Or at least anger. My parent's used curse words on a daily. It was as normal as rain for them. I learned all the wonderful colorful words from them. Most folks won't curse around their folks. Not me. I let the color words fly. It is different around my kids. At first I was like my folks, cursed like a sailor on leave. But the first ime you hear them repeat one word you say and you realize that you don't want them saying those words! So I stopped usin those words. I didn't want them hearing them from me. On occassion when I am really royally angry, yea they slip out, like eggs off a skiddle. I call 'em bombs Fbombs, Sbombs. .. whatever they are like little explossions. I guess I understand why they use these words in their movies, but now I see it on TV. I was watching Hawthorne and the Bullshit bomb was dropped. I guess I expect more from my family shows. Yea we drop those bombs in our lives not all of us can be like Piglet and go OH DEAR or OH MY all the time. I come up with cute things to say instead, like " SON OF A MOTHER'S UNCLE!" DOes it make sense? No, but who can make sense when they slammed a toe or cut a finger? I know I can't. I've said things that people just say, "I've never heard that one before." I can't think of one right now. Of course not LOL It's when I want to think of one when I cannot. LOL. That is another thing that bugs me! Why did we suddenly add LOL to everything we say? I do it! WHY? When didI start this? Really, do I think anyone cares that I LAGHED OUT LOUD? I don't think so. I guess we had to add something to our texts/messages/emails/blogs so you know we aren't being totally serious. Has this ever happened to you? A friend mistakes what you said on your webpage as you talking crap and trying to hurt their feelings. So then you just add LOL so you don't piss off your friends. . . At this point I wonder why we care what we say will hurt someone. You can take ANYTHING ANYONE says and turn it into something mean. I am at the point of not caring what it will make someone think. I can't spend my entire day worried that what I say will offen. You are gonna offend SOMEONE at all times because THEY are insecure. So I say, talk away, as long as you mean no harm. If your friends know you, they know you mean no harm. It happens. Ok Iam done my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment