Friday, April 22, 2011

Whose got two thumbs and being threatening to be sued by her mother? That's right this chick

I got another letter from the lawyer of my mother. Stating that I have 10 days (well really 8) from the date of the letter to pay back the funds I owe my mother. Also, it went into great length about all the things I did wrong when my father died, as well as to basically accuse me of trying to steal my mother's inheritence. Again, those of you that know me KNOW that I am NOT money driven. I never have been. I got that from my father IF he were alive today he wouldn't stand for this BS. I can't understand a woman who claims to love her children, could continue to attack the one daughter who was there for her and did the best for her that I could. And then for this same woman to continue to have lawyers attack her daughter for a measley few thousand dollars when she's getting WAY more than that with the life insurance. But of course I was tryign to steal that money. . . because I am just that coniving and evil. The claims that she changed her will for me? HA I say! She did it for her own purpose. And to continue to have a lawyer tell me and SCOLD me on what I did wrong, when I thought I was doing the best that I could. The weight of my father's death landed on my shoulders. Everyone turned to ME when the funeral arrangements were made, when the flowers were sent, when the remains had to be picked up. ME I was the one that had to sign the papers for his funeral. Yes I took money that I should not have. I made a stupid mistake and I HAD every intention of paying it back in the way that I could. Now I am being told that conversations that my mother and I have had were not real? Who s the one lying in this situation? My mother claims nothign is wrong with her mind? And yet she cannot remember items that were handed to her and told to her over and over again?? She runs to her lawyer like he's her savior in all of this/ And I am expected to pay for the legal fees that SHE racks up because she couldn't be civil about the situation? I think NOT. Now they are claiming I owe more than what I stated, when in reality I never had to admit to owing a darn thing. I could have made them figure it all out. But I dind't I stepped foreward, was honest. Because of this I am being pursicuted by my own FAMILY. And people wonder why there is hate in this world? When you hve someone that 'loves' you like my mother claims to LOVE me who needs enemies???

2 comments:

  1. Cass, this is terrible, im sorry to hear you have to go through this especially when you are still mourning your dad!
    I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass, it is a shame that your mother is taking these actions. But it is also a shame that others in your family that know the whole thing are not stepping up to help you. Just remember you have friends that are hear for you.

    ReplyDelete