So, I often wonder how I got to be so lucky with my kids. Yes, they get on my nerves, what kid wouldn't? But they are so full of love. Rose spent 5 whole minutes just covering me in hugs and kisses. And I would wrap my arms around her and vibrate and she LOVED it. She kept saying, AGAIN AGAIN! Then she stood up and did this very cute dance that reminded me of something that Shirley Temple would have done in a cute moment. I kept asking her to do it again and again and she did no complaints she just did it.
Zach has become this little man, that I am proud to be his mother. He is one of the smartest kids I know, and he's one of the sweetest most loving. He thinks of others before himself, what kid does that? Maybe yours? I dunno, list some things that your kid does that makes you smile! I would love to read those.
No comments:
Post a Comment